Monochrome (Tony Perryman) Trophy
- This is a competition for prints only.
- The subject is open to the entrant’s own interpretation, but all images must be monochrome.
- Double exposures and all forms of manipulation are acceptable.
- A monochrome print is defined as a print containing varying tones of only one colour across the entire image area.
- Darkroom and digital images are both acceptable.
- Members may enter up to a maximum of four prints into this competition.
- Images will be assessed and commented on by an invited judge who will award 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions along with commended and highly commended as seen fit on the evening.